Join us at for a FUN and unique DIY sign making night! We customize the materials for you according to your selection at check out and will take you step by step to create a wall worthy piece for your home or to give as a gift!
October 24, 6:00pm
Fellowship Hall, St. Francis Xavier Church,
2947 Thinnes Street, Cross Plains, WI
How it works:
1. Choose your board type. Framed which is a solid piece of wood with a wood frame, or our standard palleted version. Please note a framed sign will add $15.00 to the cost of your sign.
2. Look through our galleries to find the product that is perfect for you. REMEMBER to note the photo caption of the project you want.
Galleries can be found here:
3. Select your project title from the drop down below.
4. If the sign has options such as last name, city, established year, etc. be sure to enter those in the notes.
5. For Pet Portraits and custom options please upload a photo. Be sure and look at the tips and tricks for the pet photo upload to get the best result.
6. If you are interested in a custom design please select the "CUSTOM" sign option at the bottom of the list. ::IMPORTANT:: Please select the correct size option that you are looking for AND a stain option. The helps us to make sure we prep your materials in a timely manner.